Exontrol ExSkin Component
® Copyright 1999-2005 by Exontrol
Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Exontrol's ExSkin is an ActiveX control that enables you to change the visual
appearance of your project's forms, providing you with the skin (or
look&feel) support. Now you can do: any kind of window captions, frames,
client and non-client areas and more. The control provides a WYSWYG Skin Builder
that helps you to create new skins. Simple place the control on the form, and
load a skin and your form's appearance is changed. So, it is possible now to
make your program look like any program from MacOS, BeOS, Unix, and create your
Winamp-like user interface. By using skins, you can have your own style of
resizable windows in your projects.
- .NET Ready / Tested with .NET RCW
- Simple to use ( as placing it to a form, and loading a skin file ).
- Non rectangular windows support .
- WYSYWG Skin Builder included.
- Flicker free.
- Ability to save files as compressed or uncompressed formats.
- Ability to assign a skin file to MDI windows and frames as
- Ability to load multiple pictures in a single skin file.
- Transparent colors support
- Ability to load skin files from BASE64 encoded strings
- Ability to assign HTML text to the form's caption
- Ability to display an image on the form's caption a BASE64 encoded string.
- Ability to specify the colors for active or inactive state.
- Ability to define coordinates of skin objects using arithmetic expressions
including % sign
- Ability to load skins at runtime, as well as changing the skin for any
- Samples for .NET, VB, C++/MFC, Access.
- an more.
exSkin is a trademark of Exontrol Software, Inc.