Exontrol ExRibbon Component
® Copyright 1999-2015 by Exontrol. All Rights Reserved.
The eXRibbon component, similar with the Microsoft Office's "Fluent User Interface", or Ribbon, allows you to display graphical control elements in the form of a set of toolbars placed on several tabs. The eXRibbon component is written from scratch, uses
EBN technology to let the user changes its visual appearance using skins, and requires no dependencies to Microsoft Office, Microsoft Ribbon API, or any other third party library. The major difference between our ribbon implementation and others, is that you can display and use built-editors ( like sliders, spin, progress, ... ) anywhere on the control.
- Skinnable Interface support
- Ability to layout the items horizontally or/and vertically
- Single/Multiple Lines HTML support
- Pictures / Images / Icons support
- TAB support, for ribbon items as well
- Check box / Radio button support
- Ability to assign BUTTON, DROP-DOWN BUTTON, EDIT, MASK, COLOR, FONT, SPIN, SLIDER, SCROLLBAR, PROGRESS, ... fields to any item
- Ability to display items as sub-menu or grouped inside the item
- Multi-lines HTML Tooltip support for any item
- Incremental Search/Filter the items on a submenu as you type
- Unlimited options to show any HTML text, images, colors, EBNs, patterns, frames anywhere on the items' background
- Partially Translucent support
- Fade, light-up/down animation effects
- Ability to use any ActiveX control inside sub menus
- Keyboard and Mouse Wheel support
- and more...
ExRibbon is a trademark of Exontrol.COM Software.