Exontrol ExplorerTree Component
® Copyright 1999-2008 by Exontrol
Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Add structured navigation functionality to your applications. The
ExplorerTree component adds navigation functionality to your applications, it brings simple information structuring and easy application navigation.
It contains a WYSWYG designer, which is available in all environments such as
.NET, VFP or else. It simplifies the organization of information in your applications. Hierarchical structure of Groups and
Items allows perfect structuring of information. Create Outlook style bar and tree navigation interfaces.
The ExontrolTree component combines features of the most popular ExplorerBar
and ExTree components.
- COM/ActiveX or .NET Assembly ( as separate products )
- WYSWYG Template/Layout Editor support
- Skinnable Interface support ( ability to apply a skin to the any
background part )
- Shortcut bar support ( Ability to group the groups of items, in the
shortcut bar ).
- ADO and DAO support
- Ability to display group's items as simple tree, multi-column tree, simple
list or multi-column list
- ActiveX hosting (you can place any ActiveX component in any item of
- Events from contained components are fired through to your program using
the exact same model used in VB
- 'starts with' and 'contains' incremental searching support
- Custom size pictures support.
- Ability to load the icons list from a BASE64 encoded string
- FilterBar Support. Ability to filter items with an easy-to-use
- Multiple levels header support
- Unlimited color/HTML options for cells, items
- Multiple selection
- Multi-line HTML tooltip support, XP shadow effect
- Superb animation when the group is expanded
- Background Picture Support
- Gradient colors support
- Mouse wheel support
- Split Cells support
- Merge Cells support
- Locked Items/Columns support
- Divider Items support.
- Computed Fields support, Conditional Format support
- Hyperlinks, anchor elements support.
- Radio buttons, images, check boxes
- Partial Check Support. Built-in checkbox reflection to reflect that
state of children, parents
- and more
ANSI and UNICODE versions available.
exPlorerTree is a trademark of Exontrol Software, Inc.