Exontrol ExOrgChart Component
® Copyright 1999-2008 by Exontrol
Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The ExOrgChart component permits the totally automatic generation of organigrams. The ExOrgChart
component lets the user changes its visual appearance using skins, each
one providing an additional visual experience that enhances viewing pleasure.
Skins are relatively easy to build and put on any part of the control.
- COM/ActiveX or .NET Assembly ( as separate products
- Print and Print Preview Support
- Ability to save/load the control's data to/from XML files.
- WYSWYG Template/Layout Editor support
- Skinnable Interface support ( ability to apply a skin to the any
background part )
- Ability to specify multiple parents or multiple roots.
- Ability to save the control's content to x-script template.
- Ability to arrange the child nodes horizontally, vertically
or as a tree.
- Ability to expand or collapse the nodes
- Ability to copy the control's content to the clipboard
- Ability to load the pictures, icons using the BASE64 encoded strings
- Support for assistant nodes
- Ability to zoom the chart
- Multiple lines ToolTip support
- Background picture support
- Mouse wheel support
- Ability to explore only a branch of the organigram
- Ability to display single or multiple layers of the organigram
- Ability to scroll the organigram using the mouse or keyboard
- Any node supports built-in HTML format
- Ability to insert hyperlinks anywhere in the node's caption
- The node supports multiple lines with different alignments
- Ability to assign icons, pictures to the node aligned to any side of it.
- Ability to link a node with any other nodes.
- AutoSize feature or fixed width, fixed height for any node supported
- The links and borders for nodes are customizable
- 100% ATL
of the frequently questions are here, and the list is updated each time when
a new version is released.
- and more
The ANSI and UNICODE version are available.
exOrgChart is a trademark of Exontrol Software, Inc.