Exontrol ExMenu Component
® Copyright 1999-2005 by Exontrol
Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The ExMenu component is a complete new type of control that displays and handles
more than a menu for your application. The ExMenu simulates menu bar, popup
menu, options button, toolbar, pick list, and more. Make your application more
intuitive using the ExMenu component.
- .NET Ready / Tested with .NET RCW .
- WYSIWYG editor that helps you to build your menu at design time,
quick and easy
- Chevron support
- HTML Multiple Lines ToolTip support
- Ability to display any ActiveX control inside sub menus
- XP shadow border effect.
- Ability to use built-in HTML format inside item.
- Partially Translucent support.
- Accelerator keys support.
- Mnemonic (shortcut) keys support.
- Ability to pop up the sub menus.
- Ability to display a picture on menu's background.
- Ability to add an edit control to any menu item
- Ability to display the menu horizontally and vertically as well
- Mouse wheel support
- Ability to insert more than a menu to your form or dialog
- The menu's background and foreground colors are customizable
- Ability to add, remove or change the items, at runtime as well
- Standard, button and flat appearance, like Microsoft .NET menu
- Support for multiple type of borders
- Unlimited color options for any item
- Font attributes( bold, italic, ... ) for any menu item
- Support for checkboxes and bullets as well
- Adding to add icons to your menu by drag and drop
- Ability to scroll the menu items
- UNICODE and ANSI versions available
of the frequently questions are here.
exMenu is a trademark of Exontrol Software, Inc