Exontrol ExList Component
® Copyright 1999-2008 by Exontrol
Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Add an advanced list control to your application. The
exList component displays and edit
your tabular data. The exList component lets the user changes its visual
appearance using skins, each one providing an additional visual
experience that enhances viewing pleasure. Skins are relatively easy to build
and put on any part of the control.
- COM/ActiveX or .NET Assembly ( as separate products )
- WYSWYG Template/Layout Editor support.
- Skinnable Interface support ( ability to apply a skin to the
any background part )
- Print and Print Preview support.
- Ability to display more than 2,000,000,000 records, using the virtual mode.
- Any cell supports Built-in HTML format.
- FilterBar Support. Ability to filter items with an
- Ability to filter items using patterns that include wild card
characters like *, ? or #, items between two dates or numbers, with an easy-to-use interface.
- Ability to filter items using OR, AND or NOT operators
- Conditional Format support.
- Computed Fields support.
- 'starts with' and 'contains' incremental searching support.
- Ability to assign multiple icons to a cell.
- Ability to load icons and pictures using the BASE64 encoded strings.
- Background Picture support.
- Transparent Selection support.
- Ability to specify how selected items are displayed.
- data bounding
- unbound mode support. Loading items up to 150000.
- support for drag and drop items
- multiple columns
- multiple selection
- multi-line list items
- multi-line HTML tooltip support, XP shadow effect
- multiple levels header support
- multiple lines header support
- sorting by single or multiple columns support
- user resizable columns
- columns dragable
- locked or unlocked columns
- "Merge Cells" support
- unlimited color options for cells or items
- ability to set a font for any cell or item
- cells can be formatted individually, via columns or rows
- radio buttons, images, check boxes
- hyperlink cells support.
- mouse wheel support
- column alignment right, left, or center
- format columns
- break items, items with different heights
of the frequently questions are here, and the list is updated each
time when a new version is released.
- and more
exList is a trademark of Exontrol Software, Inc.