Exontrol ExGantt Component
® Copyright 1999-2008 by Exontrol
Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The Exontrol's ExGantt component is our approach to create timeline charts
(also known as Gantt charts). Gantt chart is a time-phased graphic display of
activity durations. Activities are listed with other tabular information on the
left side with time intervals over the bars. Activity durations are shown in the
form of horizontal bars. The ExGantt component lets the user changes its visual
appearance using skins, each one providing an additional visual
experience that enhances viewing pleasure. Skins are relatively easy to build
and put on any part of the control.
- COM/ActiveX or .NET Assembly ( as separate products )
- WYSWYG Template/Layout Editor support
- Skinnable Interface support ( ability to apply a skin to the any
background part )
- Ability to save/load the control's data to/from XML files
- EMF Format support ( Ability to save the control's content to
Enhanced Metafile (EMF) file, and so to any BMP, JPG, GIF or PNG formats )
- Print and Print Preview support
- Hierarchical view support
- Overview Layout/Map support.
- Multiple Columns
- Sorting by Single or Multiple Column support
- Locked/Fixed columns support
- Split, Merge cells support
- Ability to specify multiple levels, using custom built-in HTML
format for each of level
- Zoom and Scale support ( Ability to zoom and scale the chart at runtime
- Nonworking Days, NonworkingHours support
- FilterBar support
- Conditional Format support
- Computed Fields support
- Sem-Transparent Bars support
- Ability to assign multiple bars to a single item
- Predefined list of bars like task, milestone and so on
- Ability to define your own type of bars using custom shapes and patterns
- Ability to define the starting and ending corners from icons.
- Multi-Lines Built-In HTML Tooltip support
- ANSI and UNICODE versions available
- and much more
exGantt is a trademark of Exontrol Software, Inc.